Designer Series Paper that I used was Bali Breeze (I think that was the one!).
- Six pieces of 12 x 12 DSP for the internal pages, score at 4" along one side and fold up (thus making a pocket) then score down the middle and fold back (thus giving your page a pocket each side).
- If you want the page itself to also be another pocket, as I have done, then adhere the bottom of the page when folded down the middle. I also used the 1 1/4" Circle Punch to punch out a half circle in the middle top of each of the right-hand side pages. This is hard to see in my photos as the card with the star is covering the punched half circle - and my explanation here may not be entirely clear, sorry!
- Decorate the bottom of each pocket with a monthly numbered calender and stamp a coordinating image onto it.
- Make a cover of your choice, I used the backing board from my DSP pack and decorated it.
- Bind the edge of the pages together.
I loved the bright cover, what do you think? As I also created and saved my monthly numbered calendars to make another of these will not take much time or effort - DSP decorates it enough.