Friday, January 22, 2010

Haitian Disaster Relief

Stampin' Up! is not only a company that loves creativity and sharing this with others but it also has a heart and this has been displayed in its support for victims of disasters such as the recent Victorian bushfires here in Australia. Again Stampin' Up! and its demonstrators are stepping forward and showing their commitment to making a difference in the lives of others. This time is no different as we support the relief efforts in Haiti.

From now until 28 February 2010, you can join with us to make a difference in the lives of those who continue to suffer from the effects of this devastating earthquake.

Stampin' Up! will set aside $2 from the sale of every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and donate that money to the American Red Cross' Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.

Product Name Item # Price
I {Heart} Hearts 117715 $42.95 AUD/$49.95 NZD

Email me today to order your I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and help make a difference!

Click the image above to open the pdf document and read the details more easily.

At present I don't have this stamp set in my supplies (surprise, surprise!) but I will be buying this one to support the cause.

This set coordinates with the two heart punches from Stampin Up! and it would make a great set for valentines cards and projects as well as any that theme around 'love' such as engagements, weddings, anniversaries, friendship, almost anything you can think of!


To further support this relief effort I will also contribute my own personal sales commission on any purchases of the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set along with any purchases of the two heart punches.

So email me today to contribute to this worthwhile cause.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails