Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Add Ink challenge blog

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I love the fact that so many in the business are out there to help inspire and share the fun of stamping and papercrafts, and this new blog, Just Add Ink, is sure to be a favourite of mine as I already follow several of its Design Team members' blogs.

The Just Add Ink Design Team is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who want to share what they love with a variety of paper craft challenges. Their goal, like mine, is to inspire, create and share the fun! So go and check out their Just Add Ink blog and join in their first colour challenge as I have done. You will also have the chance to win a prize!

The colours they provided were:
I especially like doing challenges when I also have another purpose or reason to create - such as making a baby card on the birth of my friend's daughter's first child - a beautiful baby boy named Ethan. Emily and I went to visit them in hospital this evening and he has his father's mark on him - thick black hair!

Well anyway, here is the card that I made...

Stamp Set: A New Little Someone (retired)

12 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hi Mae. This is so .. oo adorable. Thanks for entering in JAI's very first challenge! I'm glad you want to make it a regular thing. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

Danielle Daws said...

Oh, Mae! This is adorable! That little rabbit looks so cuddly. The Taken with Teal is a perfect colour for the bow. I'm so glad you've entered our challenge (and thanks for the glowing reports of our site and DT!).

Thanks for visiting Just Add Ink!

kirstyj said...

Your water-colouring is beautiful! This card would be a wonderful keep sake. thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink!
Kirsty.

inkeverywhere said...

Wow Mae, that is beautiful. Your bunny colouring is fantastic. Chantell

Leonie said...

What a gorgeous card, I love what you have done here!

delysc said...

Very cute card..lovely watercolouring Mae!

Sarah Klass said...

I think the Just Add Ink site is shaping up to be wonderful too Mae, and you have done a great job on the first challenge! What a snuggly looking bunny!

S x

Nicole said...

Oh that rabbit is so cute. The way you have coloured him in makes him look really fluffy. Great job!

Kez said...

Adorable has been used quite a bit, but that's what it is! Totally adorable and great use of the colours. TFS

Amanda Reddicliffe said...

Hi Mae - your creation and blog is so gorgeous! WOW! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink. xx Amanda

Mel said...

Soooo cute! You've done an awesome job with this card!

Anne said...

Mae, your card is adorable! I absolutely LOVE that stamp set. I wish I had been in SU when it was released. Isn't JAI fantastic!! I was so excited waiting for it to launch. I too am hoping to make the challenges a regular thing. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails