Friday, January 8, 2010

Mojo Monday on a Friday!

Sometimes I try to participate in an inspirational challenge called Mojo Monday and so I have decided to try creating something from their first template provided for 2010! Here is my card...

Stamps: Nature's Nest, Voila
Paper: Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper, Only Orange, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink Whisper White
Ink: Pink Passion, Versamark
Accessories:
Scallop from Blooms Die Cuts (although it is Pumpkin Pie), Scallop Border punch, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Bone Folder, Sponge, White Gel Pen, Circle Cutter (Creative Memories), Pumpkin Pie 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Brads

Now time to go to the beach for a quick swim (or should I say paddle as I can't swim!).

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

becreativewithamy said...

Love what you've done with the layout. Looks so happy! and I'm loving the new Kaleidoscope paper.

I've been following your blog since the Summer mini blog hop and have been enjoying your creations. So when I was just about to add my Mojo Monday card too and the page refreshed to show 8 more links and yours was one of them I had to have a look.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This looks so fun and fresh and bright and summery!! Please don't convince me to buy more DSP and stamp sets from the Summer Mini!! Awesome card.

Mae Collins said...

Thanks for your lovely comments! I had not intended to buy the Kaleidoscope DSP but after seeing what could be done with it by other fellow demonstrators I too succumbed to the temptation to buy yet more DSP!

Danielle Daws said...

I too have a weakness for DSP (well, paper in general!). I love how you've used the Kaleidoscope here. So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails