Monday, January 18, 2010

Reminder - Current Special Offers!

Hi, thanks for stopping by! This quick post is just to remind my new and existing customers of the current Stampin' Up! promotions and my personal special offer.

Inventory Clearance Sale - click here to see what is on offer at discounted prices, and click here to see what is sold out!

Summer Mini Catalogue - click here to view the catalogue online.

Stampin' Write Marker Colour Club - my personal offer to help you receive the full set of Stampin' Write Markers and carry case - click here for more details! I still have spaces available in this club!

Coming soon - Sale-A-Bration starts 25 January 2010! Let me know if you want to book a workshop or place an order - email me today.

I will be back later to post pictures some of the items I have been making in readiness for the two market stalls in February. Have a lovely day and thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails