Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Want more Stampin' Up! products?

I saw this somewhere when I was blog surfing and thought what a great and appropriate message:

Want a LITTLE?..... be a customer
Want a LOT?..... be a Hostess
Want EVERYTHING?..... be a demonstrator

This is basically what got me started in Stampin' Up!, I wanted not quite everything but close enough, and so knowing that being a demonstrator would entitle me to a discount I thought I would join and get my craft supplies at a good price.

This month is a good month to join Stampin' Up! because not only do you get a great Starter Kit at a discounted price of $324 (retail value over $560) but you also get to choose a FREE stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalogue (valued up to $79.95) - email me today for more information!

If you live in the south of Tasmania and want to book a workshop before the end of our Sale-A-Bration promotion (31 March 2010) to receive some great hostess gifts and free product then contact me today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails