Monday, March 29, 2010

Back home!

Well we are back home (although I am still not 100% well and have passed my virus on to my husband - I do love to share!) and so I thought I should post a couple of photos of the weekend that has just passed.

The wedding card that I made:

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Warm Words, Big on Spring (retired)
Ink:
Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock:
Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories:
Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware (silver), Crystal Effects, Stampin' Write Markers, Snail Adhesive

Inside the card:

My niece Haylee (the bride to be) and I (although my face is flushed from the virus and not the red wine!) the night before the wedding:
My family:
L-R (back row): Jannette, Dick, me, Wayne and Anny-Mary
(front row): Dad and Mum (Martin and Emily Huisman)

The happy couple:

And I shouldn't forget to include a photo of my husband and I:


Apart from not being well the weekend was a success and the wedding was lovely as expected.

Now I need to find some time this week to: craft for myself, make some items requested for a shop in town, complete a challenge or two, prepare for a job interview (10hr week admin position), tax homework and reading, finish some household chores and some other things that have slipped my mind at present - must put together a "To Do List" with timeframes etc. to keep me on track!

Don't forget that Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration promotion finishes this Wednesday, 31 March 2010 so if you want to earn any of those FREE stamp sets send me an email.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails