Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big Shot and Rich Razzleberry...

I finally managed to play with some of the items I received in my preorder from the upcoming Stampin' Up!® Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue, mainly the Big Shot! Here are the items I created and as you can see I experimented with not only a few of the items I purchased from Stampin' Up! but some of my pre-existing dies that can be found in my craft collection.


Card
Stamps: Whimsical Words (current SAB promotion)
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry (new In Color Autumn/Winter Mini), Whisper White, Pink Passion
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Manhattan Flower Impressions Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up! Exclusive Autumn/Winter Mini), Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (Autumn/Winter Mini), Curly Label Punch, sponge dauber, adhesive


I can see that Manhattan Flower on a few of my creations, it would make a great embelishment for wedding invitations, anniversary cards etc.

Pillow Box 1 (on the left)
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry (new In Color Autumn/Winter Mini), Pale Plum, Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Pillow Box Bigz Die (Autumn/Winter Mini), Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (Autumn/Winter Mini), Cuttlebug Scribble Flower Die, sticky strip

Pillow Box 2 (on the right)
Cardstock: Acetate, Rich Razzleberry (new In Color Autumn/Winter Mini), Pale Plum
Accessories: Pillow Box Bigz Die (Autumn/Winter Mini), Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (Autumn/Winter Mini), Cuttlebug Scribble Flower Die, sticky strip


Inside Pillow Box 2 I have included a sample of Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon and a couple of Basic Jumbo Grommets (white) to use as a hostess gift at one of my workshops.

Pillow Box 3 (not photographed well for colour, sorry!)
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Pillow Box Bigz Die (Autumn/Winter Mini),
Manhattan Flower Impressions Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up! Exclusive Autumn/Winter Mini), Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon, sticky strip

With this Pillow Box I actually embossed my cardstock first before cutting out the pillow box shape and I liked the result. I think these pillow boxes make great gift presentation, although I had hoped it would have been a bit bigger in size, still very useful for gift wrapping trinkets, small candy or to give as a gift to a special hostess or customer with some product samples as I have shown in Pillow Box 2 above.

As I said previously I was also experimenting using the Big Shot with dies/product that I already own (as the Big Shot can be used with a multiple of other brand dies) and so had a play with my Spellbinders Nestabilities (Labels One) which I had not as yet used and created a bag topper for some tags that I will also use as a gift idea at an upcoming workshop.


I am keen to purchase from the soon to be released (1 April 2010) Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue the Stampin' Up! Exclusive Top Note Bigz Die which can be used in the same way (as well as a few others of course!).

As I love Designer Series Paper I also included in my preorder the new Cottage Wall DSP and that has been used in the background of my photos above. I will soon be using that in some of my creations and look forward to also adding to this the Cottage Garden stamp set and matching Printed Window Sheets which also feature in the new Autumn/Winter Mini.

If you would like to receive a copy of the new Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue please contact me or better still why not book your own workshop in April to see first-hand what new items Stampin' Up! have on offer and in doing so earn yourself some lovely stamps and products for FREE. Plus, you and your guests will get to make and take something away from the workshop using items from the new Mini Catalogue.

You can now see why I was so excited in my previous post when I received my pre-order. Lots of new things to play with and isn't that a reflection of Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart: "To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference!"

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! These look awesome. Must get that pillow box die and I must get off this computer and go and have a play with my new stuff too! Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails