Sunday, March 7, 2010

General chit chat...

My stamp class on Friday night was a lot of fun and I believe the ladies who attended all enjoyed themselves and were pleased with the items they made.

Market at Copping yesterday was ok and thankfully the weather cleared up from the morning's rain and grey clouds! Had 50 of my animal bookmarks requested for selling at the Copping museum which I supplied yesterday, would just like a retail outlet to stock some of my greeting cards!

Today's market at Dodges was great, beautiful weather and there was a real buzz there today, we did well.
A gentleman who said he used to run a retail outlet suggested I should find a retail outlet to sell some of my cards as the quality was very good and people like variety in handmade cards - nice to get some positive feedback and not just from other women who are likeminded and enjoy making papercrafts and know what is involved.

Well I had better get of my computer now as I haven't been home much this weekend and with all the family together today I should be more social.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails