Thursday, March 25, 2010

Not well and going AWOL

Hi all

Thought I would just let you know that I won't be blogging here for several days as I have been unwell the last few days and have no energy to do anything (including relaxing craft things!) - even typing this is a bit of an effort, but I just wanted to let you know I will be back. Also, my husband and I will be travelling to the North West of Tasmania to attend my niece's wedding and as he is on holidays we are going to take a couple of extra days for ourselves.

Therefore, I won't have the opportunity to put anything new or interesting on my blog during this time. I will however, try to remember to take a photo of the card for my niece's wedding and upload it here after we return - she is a follower of my blog so it would spoil the surprise if I posted it early!

She has already seen the book I decorated for her but I thought that was ok as she requested it and knew I was going to try and incorporate her wedding colour/design etc in my efforts.

Anyway, I am tired now and need to go rest again!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back next week sometime!

4 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Hope you're feeling better sson, Mae! Enjoy a few days rest! :-)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Sorry to hear that you unwell. Take care and re-charge those batteries.

Carol said...

Sorry to hear you're poorly, hope you feel better soon. Take care

Heather D. said...

Take care Mae! Sounds like you need a nice break to recharge. A nice trip with your hubby sounds nice - I hope it's just what the dr. ordered :-) Take care of yourself and we'll be waiting for you when you are well enough to be posting again.

All the best,
Heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails