Thursday, March 11, 2010

So excited!

I was so excited when I went into the post office this afternoon and our neighbour and post mistress told me that my box had arrived, I have been patiently waiting and asking for it for the last few days! The reason I am so excited is that it held my pre-order from the new Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue that is to be released on 1 April 2010.

I can't wait to play with my new Sizzix Big Shot (why am here blogging then and not playing, LOL, have other things that I just had to do first and I need to clean my craft desk again!) and to use my sample of clear mount stamps and some of the other items that I bought (all at a great demonstrator discount!) - oh well, you will just have to pop back here to my blog in the next few days when I can share with you the lovely things I make.

Why not think of booking your own workshop in April to see these lovely new products for yourself and get to make something for yourself? Email me today - maecollins3@iprimus.com.au to confirm your date in my diary or if it suits you better come to my next stamp class in April and have fun at my place!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails