Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stamp Class samples

As I was preparing for my stamp class for this coming Friday I thought I would take photos of my samples and post them here for you to see what we will be doing. I will be demonstrating the Crayon Resist Technique and as usual I always have samples for guests to look at while I am demonstrating the technique. As I will be also holding two market stalls this weekend at Copping (Saturday) and Dodges Ferry (Sunday) and again increasing our supply of Mother's Day cards (yes, getting in early!) that is the theme I stuck with, so after the class they will be put in to our stock.

Here is a group shot of my samples followed by individual images and some close up of elements I used on my cards, I don't think my photos came out so good today :(


Card 1

Card 2

Greeting - edges sponged with Pink Pirouette
Cards 1 & 2
Stamps: Embrace Life
Cardstock: Whisper White (plain and glossy), Old Olive, Pink Pirouette
Inks: Stazon Black, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Sponges,White Waxy Crayon, ribbon, adhesive

Card 3

Bow & Button - easy technique shown by Danielle Daws
Cards 3
Stamps: Embrace Life
Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Rose Red, Whisper White
Inks: Stazon Black, Apricot Appeal, Rose Red
Accessories: Sponges,White Waxy Crayon, ribbon, button, twine, paper piercer, adhesive


As a special request by one of my friends and loyal customers (hi Sarah ~wave~) I am not only demonstrating a technique at this class but also showing them how to make a quick and easy Post-It Note Holder - as shown by Dawn Griffiths on her blog (click here). Here are my samples (and yes afterwards they also will go on our market stalls to be sold).


Each person attending the class will get to make their own sample of the Crayon Resist Technique for their techniques book (made at my first class for this year), a complete card using this technique and a Post-It Note Holder complete with post-it note and pen! If you live in the south of Tasmania and want to attend any of my monthly stamp classes details can be found by clicking the link on the top left-hand side of my blog or click here.

I enjoy getting together with friends and customers (and new contacts also!) to demonstrate all the wonderful things that can be done and made using Stampin' Up! products. So if you would like to hold your own workshop to learn some new techniques or just to sample the products on offer email me today!

A stamp workshop is a great way to also earn some lovely free gifts and with our Sale-A-Bration promotion still running till the end of this month, 31 March 2010, you and your guests could also earn additional free stamp sets - click here for more details!

Have a great day and keep smiling :)

2 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh, they look gorgeous! Your customers will love it!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These are really pretty! You've been very busy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails