Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tassie Inkydinks Cyber Stamp

My group the Tassie Inkydinks are quite widespread geographically and so it was suggested that to enable us to get together and share ideas, techniques and to participate in some group challenges we should create an online network via Ning and meet up that way.

Well some of us did last night and it was a great way to connect together (thanks for joining in Claire, Nicki, Bridgette and Carolyn ~ wave ~). We had some general chatting and then participated in a couple of challenges. Claire set the first challenge 'to use some circles on a card, scrapbook layout etc' and this is what I made...

Stamps: Fox & Friends (to be released in upcoming Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue) and Whimsical Words
Cardstock: Kraft and Very Vanilla, small circle of Close to Cocoa to highlight the greeting
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, paper piercer and mat pack, stampin' dimensionals and snail adhesive

So Claire was able to participate in a challenge, she had already made her sample for the first challenge, and get 'inky fingers' (like Nicki's baby girl Tessa who put her fingers on the Pink Passion ink pad - such a bright girly colour to have on her fingers!) I set a challenge to create 'a baby card in both a girl and boy colour way, same design'. This was my take on my own challenge...



Stamps: A New Little Someone (now retired, thanks for the loan of this set Raewyn as you can see I have used it!)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pink Passion (baby girl card) and Brilliant Blue (baby boy card), Watercolour Paper
Ink: Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink and Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue
Accessories: SU Watercolor Pencils, Aqua Painter, Snail Adhesive


This was such a successful forum and a great way for us to connect together that I am sure we will be doing it again next month and hopefully a few others can join in as well. As I get permission to I will share the results of the challenges of other team members on our Tassie Inkydinks blog.

Thanks for stopping by and now I need to clean my craft desk so I can create some more as the weather is forcing me inside - beautiful rain going in to our tanks - and the house is tidy, so my craft desk is calling me! Bye for now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails