Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cyberstamp Challenge - Emerging Colours

Tonight as part of a team cyberstamp and chat I set a challenge to use the Emerging Colour Technique - to see step-by-step instructions on the Splitcoast Stampers site click here. I haven't taken the time before the try this technique and so thought tonight would be a good time to do it.

Here is the card that I made:



Stamps: Medallion, Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blue Bayou (retired In Color)
Ink: Soft Suede, Pale Plum, Blue Bayou, Rich Razzleberry (new In Color), Versamark
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Brayer, several punches, Blue Bayou Grosgrain Ribbon, rhinestone brad


Well that's it for me tonight, I am done! I think I am getting another cold as my nose just won't stop running - which made it even more of a challenge to get my card made, photographed and uploaded to our Ning site within half an hour! I might need to revisit the time limit I set for the challenges in the future to allow for domestic interruptions, computer glitches etc.

Thanks for stopping by and come back to visit again some time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails