Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 1 - Medallion & JAI#14

As I mentioned in an earlier post I wanted to challenge myself to seven (7) days of using the same stamp - Medallion - to create seven (7) different cards, using seven (7) different techniques as this stamp has such versality and I think it is going to be one of my more frequently used stamps!

So here for Day 1 I am going to recreate the card I made earlier as part of the Tassie Inkydinks cyberstamp challenge - technique used: Emerging Colour - to be a little more heritage than the earlier version so I can also enter it into this week's Just Add Ink Challenge #14 - Just Add Vintage. I switched the centre piece from a rhinestone brad to a pearl from the Pretties Kit and added a different ribbon (using a new In Color Soft Suede) and made my greeting stand out a little better than the previous one.

Stamps: Medallion, Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Suede (new In Color Autumn-Winter Mini)
Ink: Soft Suede, Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry (new In Color), Versamark
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Brayer, several punches,Soft Suede Ribbon, pearl


If you want to have a go at making a card similar to this using the Emerging Colour Technique click here to visit the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.

The Medallion stamp costs only $33.95 AUD and if you would like to order one then simply email me today!

5 comments:

Liam said...

Fantastic Mae. Love it.

Liam

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beautiful card, Mae. Can't wait to ink up that stamp. Great inspiration!

Danielle Daws said...

Awesome technique! Love the colours too. Thanks for playing!

Amanda said...

Very effective, Mae. Thanks for playing.

Christine Blain said...

The Medallion stamp looks great using this technique. Very clever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails