Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ESAD Blog Hop

Hi and welcome to my blog. You have most likely hopped here from Lyanna George's blog (if you are in the midst of the ESAD blog hop already) otherwise please join in by hopping from one blog to the next and getting ideas/inspiration on how to use new items from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue (next blog link at the bottom of this post)...

I hope you're ready for the ESAD Blog Hop! You had better go grab yourself a cuppa (or you may need to get yourself a refill, I'll wait while you go! ~ pause ~) as you'll be hopping for a while!

What is ESAD?

ESAD stands for Extra Special Australian (and New Zealand) Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand Demonstrators for Stampin' Up!


We love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends and wonderful blog visitors but we share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when it's needed.


So if you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.

This blog hop is to promote items from the just released Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up! so have a look at what I have made using the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (used with the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine), the Pillow Box Bigz Die and the beautiful new Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper.

With my card above I embossed the Manhattan Flower onto Orchid Opulence cardstock and then cut around the edge before adhering it to a piece of Cottage Wall DSP and then onto my card front.

With the Pillow Box I embossed the Manhattan Flower to give the box added texture...

With this boxed card set that I made (pictured below) I used the One Sheet Wonder (OSW) technique that I like to make bulk cards quickly, although this time I did not use a template. I simply used one sheet from the Cottage Wall DSP range and cut it up to first decorate the box top and sides (box was made using the new Rich Razzleberry In Color) and then I simply cut the the remaining piece up to decorate 6 cards to coordinate as a set.



To see each of the cards individually click here to go to my gallery displaying them all separately or view them via the slideshow below.

If you would like to see or experience any of the new items I have used or others that are available in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue then contact me today!

We are again offering Blog Candy for our Blog Hop. What you need to do is complete the blog hop (if you started here hop around until you get back to me). Once you've visited and commented on every blog then you will need to email Sharlene at stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com who will then put your name into the draw for the blog candy. There will be one winner from New Zealand and one winner from Australia. Please note: Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are not eligible to win the Blog Candy, sorry!

Now it's time to hop on over to Melissa Barkwith's blog to continue your blog hop journey and don't forget to leave your comments!

30 comments:

Leonie said...

just gorgeous Mae - and how nice is the Cottage Wall papers?? I love them to bits! thanks for participating in the blog hop :)

Mel said...

Love the embossed pillow box! What a fantastic idea...might just have to get that die too! Thanks for sharing. xx

Shirley McAvoy said...

Mae, beautiful creations.

Melissa Barkwith said...

I just love your cards - the Cottage Wall DSP is beautiful!

Sonia G said...

Mae,
You have done a fantastic job. I don't think you can go wrong with the Cottage Wall DSP. But that's just my humble opinion. LOL!
I love your Manhattan flower card - it looks great and I'll have to try and re-create it.
TFS
Sonia

Michelle said...

Lovely.... really pretty..

Sarah said...

I love the embossed manhattan flower on the pillow box. All such beautiful creations.

Karen G said...

I just love the Manhattan flower card with the cute pillow box. I also love the card set and the box, the new colours are just gorgeous.

Karen G.

Julie Putland said...

These are all beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your creations with us.

teresascreativecards said...

I absolutely love the manhatten flower card - I might just have to case this one Mae. Lovely work - thanks for sharing

cassalily said...

I love the embossing on the pillow box looks amazing, well done.

createwithnicki said...

It's so nice to see a project featuring that LOVELY Manhattan flowers embossing folder. And your OSW cards are gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing your talents with us all :)

Jenny said...

Love the embssing on the pillow box

Charmaine Black said...

Oh Mae, these are so pretty, thanks so much for sharing them with us. Lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)

Tanja S said...

Lovely cards mae, the design paperis gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Mae, love, love, love everything. This is the 2nd blog, so far, I've been on that talks about the one sheet wonder! What an ace idea. I will have to give it a go.LOve the box & cards you made with it. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Cheers Donna Zammit

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

The pillow box is very elegant. Lots to love here! hugs, Andrea xx

Craft with Carol said...

WOW absolutley fantastic, love the colours, love the products, just love everything! Thank you for inspiring me.
Carol Kirby

Rachel Hazell said...

beautiful collection - thank you for sharing : )

Richelle said...

The embossed pillow box looks just great! I will have to remember that!

Genelle Little said...

Lovely projects, Mae - I especially love the ideas for the Manhattan Flower folder. Your card set is gorgeous, too!

Yvonne said...

This is just georgous well done love the coulours

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the first card with the embossed Manhattan Flowers. Stunning work, Mae.

lisa_crofts said...

I love the box set idea and your execution of it. I have put on watch and i cant wait to come back and have a better look at your blog.:)

sharna said...

Mae your creations never cease to amaze me, i often surf your bolg you see your next wonderful creations
Sharna

Diana said...

Beautiful papers - such lovely card layouts, thank you for sharing!

Nanette said...

I love your OSW's - the cards look beautiful!

kristinethompson said...

These are just stunning Mae. I can definitely feel a CASE coming on. TFS

Jan McAnulty said...

Love your OSW's, Mae - and they look gorgeous with the Cottage Wall DSP!

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous Cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails