Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sweet Seventeen...

Today is my daughter's seventeenth birthday - where have those years gone, not so long ago she was my baby girl (she still is to me, but don't tell her I said that!). In typical fashion I left it to the last minute to make her card and so before I got out of bed this morning (and more importantly before she was up!) I planned what I wanted to make in my head and here it is...


Stamps: Echoes of Kindness, Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: Watercolour Paper, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant
Inks: Black Stazon
Accessories: Watercolour Pencils, Aqua Painter, ,Neutrals Markers, Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon

I was very pleased with my watercolour efforts this time, so I must keep trying this technique as I like the effects of it on many stamp images. This card also came together quite quickly because I already had an image of it in my head before I started, where sometimes I don't know how a card will turn out until it is completed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails