Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another post for today and another online project!

I am a member of a group called Swap Sisters and on Tuesday nights they have an event called Punch Art Tuesday so I thought I should join in for once. However, due to the time differences I checked in just before 7 pm when I thought it was to start but it was already well underway, it was to start at 6:30! Not to be deterred I checked back through the previous chat thread and tried to catch up. I also had some photos to follow as well and so I managed to complete the punch art project, although I had no idea at first what we were creating!

Well it ended up being a baby carriage and mobile! I then mounted these onto a card and this was the result...

I hope you like it, I was happy with how it turned out. I might have to try once of these events again, but at the correct start time! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day or evening, depending upon the time in your part of the crafting/blogging world.

2 comments:

Christine Tuff said...

Hi Mae, it was a shame that you were late, it is great fun, but it certainly didn't do you any harm! Love your card, I'm still to do mine! Hope to see you there next week!!!!

Liam said...

Love it. I want to try out this card. Must sit myself down and do one of these. Love them.

Liam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails