Saturday, May 29, 2010

Makeesha's Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #25

Not only did I create my two sympathy cards tonight and my entry for the Just Add Ink weekly challenge (in my previous post) but I also managed to complete a card for Makeesha Byl's Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #25 and here it is...

The focal colour was Blue Bayou and I added some dimension to the double-stitched ribbon by pulling the threads to gather the ribbon slightly. I was really happy how this card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and now I think it is time that I went to bed as it is getting late. I will have to tidy up my desk tomorrow before I can find the space to craft again!

5 comments:

Charmaine Black said...

Hi Mae, beautiful work, just letting you know I have awarded you the "Beautiful Blogger award" so please pop over to my blog to pick it up. Take care, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)

Melissa Davies said...

Lovely card Mae, love the ribbon treatment TFS!

Liam said...

This is beautiful Mae.

Liam

kirstyscardnscrap said...

Very nice! I love what you have done with the ribbon! Love the colour combo too!
Kirsty

Keesh said...

This is stunning Mae! I love that colour combo and miss blue bayou! Love the little boat, as well. Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails