Saturday, May 22, 2010

More ESAD Challenges...

Just a quick post to show you a couple of more things I have made from participating in ESAD's Unconvention events while other demonstrators attend the 'real' SU Convention in Sydney. We were given a sketch challenge of this...



And this is what I came up with...



Another challenge that was set was for a colour challenge using: Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. The inclusion of Rich Razzleberry threw me off a bit with this one but I ended up using the polished stone technique to come up with this card...



As I said just a very quick post as I have been crafting almost all day yesterday and my family feel neglected so I need to go and spend some time with them. Hopefully I will get back to my craft desk later today to join in some more of the ESAD Unconvention Challenges!

PS I still have a couple more items to share with you that I made yesterday, so don't forget to pop back in again and leave a comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

PPS Don't forget about the latest offer from SU of 20% OFF the Starter Kit if you want to join this great stamping family, to earn some money and/or to get a great discount on your craft supplies!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Great projects Mae. Convention was fantastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails