Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sharing the appreciation...

Tonight I received a lovely comment and Beautiful Blogger award from Charmaine Black, who is also a very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator and blogger! This is the second one of these awards that I have received recently from visitors to my blog and it is so nice to know that what I share here is appreciated and enjoyed by others.


In receiving this award I now have to divulge ten things about myself and then give you ten more beautiful blogs to visit. I am going to try and list 10 different things than I listed before and also list 10 different blogs if I can, so here goes.....
  1. I am afraid of dogs, yet I allowed my daughter to have one as a pet and now I couldn't imagine not having Chloe as part of our family.
  2. I am a qualified teacher although I have not taught for many years now.
  3. I have two beautiful children who I am so proud of - Dylan 19yo and Emily 17yo.
  4. I love to read and am currently reading the latest in Diana Gabaldon's series 'An Echo in the Bone'.
  5. I was a Volunteer Ambulance Officer for approx. 7 years, yet hate the sight of needles being injected!
  6. I am petrified of going to the dentist and so haven't been for many years now.
  7. I try to walk every Thursday lunchtime with a good friend and past work colleague from the State Library.
  8. I can't diet and love to eat chocolate when I am crafting!
  9. I hate brussel sprouts!
  10. I would like to have a working holiday around Australia.
Now for 10 beautiful blogs, in no particular order, that you should visit (some are overseas blogs that I have visited):
  1. Simone Bartrum
  2. Marelle Taylor
  3. Tania Gould
  4. Louise Sutton
  5. Nicole McMurtrie
  6. Stamp Happy Jackie
  7. Angela Purdie
  8. Adela R
  9. ScrapJackie
  10. Sandy Quail
Well that last list was harder than I thought as I was trying to pick blogs that I have visited and found inspiration from, that I hadn't nominated before, and more importantly ones who hadn't received numerous blog awards before either. There are so many great bloggers out there that awards are found on many that I visit. I hope you enjoy visiting some of these and can find some inspiration from what they share.

2 comments:

crafty things said...

Great list of random things. I can relate to no. 8. Chocolate and crafting - a nice combination.

Tania M. Gould said...

Thanke you Mae!!! Loved your 10 things about u!!! Its a great way to get to know each other just that little bit more! Good for you getting Chloe! I have a cat Chloe- great name!
And I have to say - I LOVE BRUSSEL SPROUTS! Maybe try imagine them filled with chocolate like my husband got told all his life!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails