Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time flies when you are busy or having fun...

Well I have just been busy rather than having lots of fun. Just a quick post to show a masculine card I CASED from someone's blog (sorry forgot whose) with a brick wall and time clock. I enjoyed making this card although it was fiddly with cutting out the bricks and inking each of their edges!


Stampin' Up! Convention starts in Sydney today and I so wish I was there! Anyway a group of us on ESAD are going to take part in 'unconvention' and have some fun together online, so hopefully I should have a few things to post over the next few days as I find time to join in.

So have a great day and don't forget to pop back in over the next few days as I will hopefully be able to find some time to craft- now off to do my tax exam which is why I have been busy lately, studying!

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is a great card. Mmm ... lots of sponging! Wish you were coming to Sydney too!! Have fun with the ESAD Unconvention!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails