Thursday, May 20, 2010

Unconvention - ESADs First Surprise Challenge!

Well it's that time of the year where lots of Stampin' Up! demonstrators get together to have some fun, meet face to face, share swaps, learn new techniques, get recognition and lots more at SU Convention. This year it is being held in Sydney and unfortunately I couldn't attend. However, a great group that I am a member of - ESAD (Extra Special Australiasian Demonstrators for SU) - has decided to hold 'Unconvention' which is where we get together online and join in challenges, swaps, scavenger hunts etc!

Tonight we were given our first 'surprise challenge' by the lovely Tanya Kitto who said we had to use: paper piercing, dimensionals, vanilla cardstock, DSP and so here is what I came up with...(I was too impatient to wait for better lighting tomorrow to take my photo!)

Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Ski Slope DSP
Inks: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Sponge Daubers, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Rhinestone Brads, Designer Label Punch

I hope you like my card, I wanted it to reflect the them of what SU demonstrators are on the ESAD site - Friends!

Drop by again and hopefully I will have some more 'unconvention' projects posted to my blog! I' am off now to join in the first 'Scavenger Hunt'!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails