Wednesday, June 30, 2010

At last I can share my secret ...

It has been finally announced on the Just Add Ink blog who the new Design Team members are ... and guess what ... YES I am to be one of the Design Team additions (*big grin*)! How exciting is that? I was truly amazed that they considered my work to be worthy of being a part of the already amazing Design Team and am looking forward to working with them and the other new Design Team members!

So pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and see who the other new members are and join in on a weekly basis, or when you can, with the challenges that are set. From sketch challenges, colour challenges to 'just add ...' challenges it is all a lot of fun!

My first DT challenge will be coming soon, and I am so looking forward to joining in on the other side of the fence and not just as a entrant in the challenges but a Design Team contribution.

I will also be wearing my new badge with pride on my blog:

8 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Congratulations, Mae - this is fantastic news!! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations.

Melissa Davies said...

Congratulations Mae, you will do a fabulous job, woo hoo

Richelle said...

Congrats Mae!!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Yay! More fun for all of us! Congrats, Mae.

Jodene said...

Congratulations Mae! I am really looking forward to being part of the team with you :)

Patrice said...

Congratulations Mae. How exciting!!!

Leigh said...

Congratulations Mae.

Amanda said...

Congratulations and welcome to the team Mae! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails