Friday, June 11, 2010

Commissioned Birthday Card...

I was asked to make a birthday card for someone special and it needed to be a larger size than my standard card as it was going to be signed by numerous people who contributed to the special gift that was being given with it! I can not be too specific here in case the person happens to drop by my blog. Knowing the colour preference of this person I chose Elegant Eggplant as my feature colour and to help me get creative I used the Mojo Monday #142 Sketch as my inspiration and I also then had a card to enter in to this month's competition.

Here is my card...


White Embossed Flowers coloured using Ink Refills and Aqua Painter

Stamps:
Embrace Life, Natural Beauty (retired)
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Pink Pirouette and Elegant Eggplant Ink Refills, Scallop Border Punch, Silver Brads, Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Aqua Painters, Crystal Effects

I hope the person who requested this card and the one who receives it like what I have made as I certainly enjoyed making it!

3 comments:

Sandra Farrell said...

Oooh so cute! Great work with the sketch. I love how you coloured in the flowers too!

Carol said...

Stunning card Mae and I'm sure the recipient will treasure it.

Liam said...

This is just a beautiful card. I love the embrace life flowers they look so good. thanks for sharing.

Liam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails