Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stamp Class Projects

I really enjoy getting prepared for my monthly stamp classes and for this month and each one up until October, I have increased the cost from $10 to $15 to not only include the regular techniques session and related project, but to also include two Christmas cards. Therefore, anyone who comes to my classes from now until October will be getting a head start on their Christmas cards for this year! My November stamp class will be my traditional Christmas Stamp-a-Stack where participants get to make at least 12 Christmas cards in the one session. I am considering having an additional Christmas in July Stamp-a-Stack to help boost everyone's Christmas card stack even more! So check back regularly to see details of my stamp classes by clicking on the link on the top left-hand side of my blog.

On to showing you the two card designs that will be made at this Friday's class...

Firstly, we will be covering the Faux Linen Technique (a tutorial on this can be found by clicking here to the Splitcoast Stampers website - a great resource site!) and as we more often than not make feminine type cards, we will be going to make a masculine one this time! I will also be featuring the Sense of Time stamp set which is a great one for this type of card and lately I have seen so many other different ways to use it that I want to try some more. One of my sample cards will also include a clear embossed clock front but I have not as yet got that one completed.


The Christmas cards that they will be making will be similar to this one below, and they will get to make two! This will also be a reminder to those who attend how to do the Polished Stone Technique and the Emboss Resist Technique (techniques we have done before but not recently!).


We have lots of fun at these events and get inspiration from one another! If you would like to make any of the cards above book a workshop by contacting me today and getting your family and friends together for some fun and creativity! This way you can also earn some lovely FREE SU! products for yourself and we have some great 'Deals of the Week' during the month of June, so even more reasons to hold your own workshop.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

These are two techniques I have learned and loved, and your group will enjoy them, too, I'm sure. It's this type of creative process that makes stamping so fun. You have some beautiful SU! cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails