Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award


I sure needed a boost today and was pleasantly surprised to receive yet another blog award in my In Box when I checked my emails today!

Today's award was from Tia Routledge (thanks Tia!) who is a member of a group called Swap Sisters, which is where like-minded Stampin' Up! demonstrators and customers join in events such as challenges, punch art, scrapbooking, quizzes etc.

As part of receiving this award I need to:
  1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on your blog and/or within your post. - CHECK!
  2. Share 5 things about yourself. - CHECK!
  3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs. - CHECK!
  4. Put links in your post of your 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners. - CHECK!
  5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog. - CHECK!
  6. PAY IT FORWARD and link the person from whom you received the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award. - CHECK!

The five things about myself are:
  1. I grew up on a dairy farm and milked cows before and after school.
  2. I met my husband while studying to become a teacher.
  3. My husband is seven years older than me (something my daughter thinks may be useful to know if and when she may date an 'older guy', she is 17!).
  4. I hate oysters!
  5. I seem to have lost my scrapbooking mojo and want to find it!

The five other 'Bonny Blog Winners, in no particular order (and hopefully not previously given an award by me so I can really 'pay it forward') are:
  1. Nicki Batchelor (my downline who is just starting her SU web/blog)
  2. Sharon Walsh
  3. Meegan Dale
  4. Petronela Hardy
  5. Tina Dickman

I hope you all have had a lovely day and don't forget to pop back sometime tomorrow when the next 'Deals of the Week' is announced.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails