Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blog Award and some happy mail...

This past week not only have I been getting familiar with the Just Add Ink processes from a Design Team perspective but the girls have been making us feel so welcome and a part of the team that the 'buzz' is still keeping me smiling!

A few days ago I received some 'happy mail' from the lovely Chantell, one of the JAI DT, welcoming me on to the team. It was so beautiful that I am going to show it to you and it is a lovely use of the Polished Stone Technique and I love her use of 'portholes' to view the fish! Thank you Chantell (~waving~)!


Another one of the design team has welcomed us by awarding us all a 'Fabulous Blog Award', thank you Bronwyn! I just love her work, go and check it out here!


I am not going to list blog award nominees here because there is just too many to name - simply check out the many blogs I regularly visit on my sidebar as they all deserve to be mentioned. I am also not going list 10 things about myself because I am not sure what else you would like to know about me, that I haven't already mentioned when receiving previous blog awards. If there is anything you would like to know then post a question when you leave me a comment here on my blog!

PS - Yes, I have cleaned my craft desk and yesterday I managed to make a few items requested by Karen who owns the shop Chez Moi French Style in Hobart (she makes a lot of the items she sells there herself!) and I occasionally make items for her too. Now to get on to the other items she asked for! Plus, I have a few things of my own that I need to make and I hope to find some time today to do those too!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails