Friday, July 9, 2010

My First JAI Design Team Entry!

Here is my first entry as a Just Add Ink Design Team member. This week's challenge was a colour challenge using Very Vanilla (my card base), Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede and Rose Red.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink:
Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Soft Suede
Accessories: Polka Dots Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Soft Suede Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

I am not completely happy with my first effort as a Design Team member but it meets the requirements and I think the card is ok. I stamped the flourish from the Baroque Motifs stamp set before I ran it through my Big Shot with the Polka Dots Textured Impression Embossing Folder. Hopefully my next DT contribution will be a better one!

As my husband said 'not my best effort but still ok'. What do you think?

4 comments:

alittlelessuseless said...

Lovely card Mae, I personally like it a lot! And way to go remembering to stamp before you put it through the Polks Dot Folder, I always forget!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I think you are way too hard on yourself, Mae! Congrats on your debut card for Just Add Ink!!

Patrice said...

This is a lovely card Mae, it's perfect for your DT debut - don't be so hard on yourself!

kirstyj said...

it's lovely mae. just the right amount of colour. classy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails