Monday, July 5, 2010

NO Crafting until it is tidy!

I sometimes don't know how or why I let my craft desk get into such a state, but look at it, it is a mess...

There is no way I can find any creative inspiration working here at the moment, so the only thing to do is CLEAN IT UP! I don't know how I even manage to respond to my emails or to do this post in such a mess but I have!

This is the result of preparing for my stamp class last Friday night and then dumping a few things on it after the class and not putting them straight away. Saturday spending the day out with my husband and then tea out with friends, so no time to clean it up properly! But I had a great day anyway! Maybe that explains why my first entry, due later this week, as a Design Team member for Just Add Ink is not as good as I would have liked as I created it with some of the mess around me you can see here but it then got worse after trying to be creative! I then added to the mess with family information I was sending my sister, and then Sunday I responded to some emails in the morning and then attended a Baby Shower in the afternoon. Sunday night I was too tired to do anything like cleaning up, other than preparing for a 9 to 5 work day today. Today I have worked at H&R Block all day and come home to this mess again!

I have decided that I am not allowed to craft until I clean it up! No excuses and so to make me feel guilty about the mess I have posted it here for all to see and when I have cleaned it up and then made something creative I will do another post - most likely tomorrow or the next day!

I hope you don't let your space get this bad or at least you are better at putting things away when you use them than I seem to have been this past weekend.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Nope!! Mine regularly looks the same.....or worse Lol!!

crafty things said...

That doesn't look too bad. At the moment I have a whole room that looks worse - piles of paper, piles of fabric, bits of cardboard, zips being sorted on the floor. Creating can be such a messy business.

Leigh said...

Mmmmmm, well mine rivalled yours Mae as of Sunday afternoon. I got the irks with it and just had to clean up. Now I'm all ready to make a big mess again. rofl

Richelle said...

If that's messy, I'd hate to think what you'd say about my desk! lol :)

Gemma said...

Glad to see someone elses desk gets as messy as mine!! I'm just not brave enough to take a photo and put it up for everyone to see!!!

Jodene said...

Yep, that looks pretty much the same as mine at the moment too! But it eventually reaches a point where I have no room whatsoever to work in and so I just have to clean it up and start again :) But all the fun is in the messing it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails