Friday, August 6, 2010

Just Add Ink #29

Today over at Just Add Ink the latest challenge has been launched at it is a colour challenge - Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Kraft - and it was my week to contribute as part of the Design Team.

Until all the entries from the Design Team were put up did I notice that my design was very similar to the talented Danielle Daws. I had not intentionally CASED (copy and share everything) her design but must have filed it away in the back of my head to create some time and obviously it happened this week, while I have been busy with other things and not realised what I had done.

Anyway if you check out both our designs although they use the same stamp set and a similar technique they are two different cards, which goes to show that when you CASE someone's work you can still make changes to add your style and flavour to the design.

Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Inks: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Kraft
Cardstock: Kraft, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Sponge, Daubers, Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

So pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, check out the other Design Team entries and then join in the fun!

1 comment:

Kylie-Jo said...

I love what you have done with this card! Gorgeous job. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails