Monday, August 9, 2010

SShhh the secret is out!

You may have heard that there is to be a new Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue released on 1 September, well there is and I received my demonstrator copy today! Yes, I have taken a break from browsing through it to post a message here! Lots of stamp sets previously featured in the mini catalogues are there but I keep turning to the pages with the accessories and ribbons as well as the additional items to use with the Big Shot. My wishlist is growing each time I open the pages!

To help celebrate the launch of the new IB&C I have decided to change the format of my regular monthly stamp class, scheduled for Friday, 3 September, to be a NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH! I will also hold an additional session during the day for the launch also.

Cost will be $20.

This includes: your own copy of the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue, make & takes, prizes, light lunch/supper.

Times: daytime session 10 am - 1 pm, evening session 7 pm - 10 pm

Spaces are limited to 8 people in each session (sorry but I have a small space to hold these in my home!)

Contact me today if you would like to book your spot, secure your place by paying a $10 deposit. If you can not make either time slot but would like to pre-order a catalogue ($12.95) then email me your details.

It is a pity I have to work tomorrow because my catalogue copy came with some items I pre-ordered from the catalogue and I would like to play with them! Oh well, I will just have to wait until either tomorrow evening or Wednesday (maybe I can have some sample projects to display at my workshop that evening!).

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I know how you feel, Mae. I had school stuff and posts to make on my blog today, then I had to go out tonight and I work the rest of the week!! I'm so anxious to whip up something with the new stuff and I haven't even had a chance to look through the hard copy of the catty yet!!! All the best with your catalogue launch. You picked a great day for it! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails