Friday, August 20, 2010

They have arrived...

My pre-order of the new Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue has arrived! Yippee!

Here are several ways that you can get your hands on a copy for yourself:
  1. Attend my Catalogue Launch on Friday, 3 September - click here for more details!
  2. My regular customers (not attending my launch) can email me to receive a copy at my pre-release price of $10 (regular price is $12.95).
  3. Not one of my regular customers, new to SU! or don't have your own personal demonstrator then email me to order your own copy at my pre-release price of $10 and have it sent directly to you (there will be however, a $5.95 postage & handling fee).
  4. Book a workshop and receive a copy FREE, plus regular hostess benefits!
There are so many wonderful things in the new catalogue to look at it is worth having your own copy now so you can browse it at your leisure and have your order of new products ready for 1 September 2010.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails