Monday, September 27, 2010

A box or two!

I know I have been absent a bit from here (and many of the other SU! or craft sites I visit) but I find at the moment if I spend too long of the computer my eyes get blurry and it seems to upset the vertigo, so I only do it in short bursts! And, this will be one of them!

I just popped in to share with you some of the boxes that I have been creating for a tutorial I have been working on, which I will be demonstrating at a workshop this coming Wednesday evening. ~waving~ to Karen, Sarah, Sally and the others! Everyone who comes along will get to create their own box (which will fit 8 standard size cards and envelopes) and take home a tutorial with step by step instructions for future reference.

I am going to be very brief and just post my pictures here and neglect to list the supplies used, if I get the chance to (and remember) later I will update the post with these extra details. I might even be persuaded to share my tutorial with you all here!

Box closed
Box opened

Box with a band of cardstock and paper rose
(rose tutorial courtesy of Tania Gould - click here for tutorial)

Box with finger tabs

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day/evening!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

You've been busy Mae, your boxes look fab!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Great box work. If I was closer, I'd come along for some great crafting!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous, Mae!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails