What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand demonstrators for Stampin’ Up!
We love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors but we also share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when it's needed.
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.
Now the explanations are out of the way here are my designs using some lovely products to be found in the new catalogue. I have focussed on two new sets - Artistic Etchings and Cute by the Inch (Hostess Level 2 set). I have been using the Artistic Etchings set a lot lately and have already had some sneak peaks here on my blog, so I thought I would use it in a different way, this time for a Christmas card. To add a bit of sparkle I have embossed the baubles with clear embossing powder mixed with Dazzling Diamonds. I also used another Hostess stamp set (Level 3) Occasional Quotes for the greeting. A matching bow in Real Red grosgrain ribbon, some sponging on the edges and my card was done!
A close-up of the dazzling baubles!
I then made a set of three gift cards using the flourish from the Artistic Etchings set and combining it with several stamps from the set Cute by the Inch. A Scallop Square Punch, some sponging on the edges again and using Stampin' Dimensionals to add some dimension made these cards quick and easy to make.
Another idea for using the Cute by the Inch set is to use the stamps to make gift tags. These are even quicker to make when you have the Large Tag and the Extra-Large Tag Punches, saves a lot of cutting!
I hope you have found some ideas and inspiration here and now it is time to 'hop' on over to Charmaine Black's blog to see what great projects she has to share with you.
Don't forget to leave a comment as we love to hear your response about the items we share with you and by leaving a comment on all 25 blogs you have the chance to win some BLOG CANDY!
To qualify ....
* this is only open to customers (ie. demonstrators do not qualify)
* you must visit every blog and leave a comment on each one
* once you have commented on each blog send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and advise Leonie that you have commented on all 25 blogs
* Blog Candy winners will be announced on Tuesday (this gives everyone time to get around all the blogs, advise Leonie and for her to check)
Should you get lost on your blog hop, one does not work correctly or you do it in stages here is the list of those participating, with links to their blogs:
- Leonie Schroder - http://www.stamp-a-latte.com
- Keryn Campbell - http://kerynscards.blogspot.com
- Vicki Were - http://www.stampinvickistyle.blogspot.com/
- Aly Adcock - http://www.inkyaly.blogspot.com
- Juliette Chapman - http://juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
- Kristine Thompson - http://www.inkspotcreations.typepad.com
- Jo Weedon - http://www.scrapandstampin.blogspot.com
- Jan McAnulty - http://cardcaperswithjan.wordpress.com/
- Karen Southwell http://www.kareniescrafts.blogspot.com
- Kim Conway - http://www.kimconwaycards.blogspot.com
- Jane Norrish - http://janenorrish.com
- Pauline Bennetts - http://www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede
- Gemma Coumbe - http://www.gemmacoumbe.blogspot.com
- Genelle Little - http://www.stampedecards.blogspot.com
- Sharlene Meyer - http://www.magpiecreates.com
- Susan Joyce - http://www.catsinkcorporated.blogspot.com
- Rhonda Statham - http://rhondastatham.typepad.com/
- Monique Fielder - http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/
- Andrea Buckland http://creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com
- Bev Watt http://stampinovation.blogspot.com
- Lisa Ryder http://www.lisaryder.com.au/
- Claire Mcilhatton http://www.crafty-cow.com/
- Mae Collins - http://maecollins.blogspot.com/
- Charmaine Black - http://www.l-ink-edtopaper.blogspot.com/
- Lynn Powell - http://www.lynnpowell.com.au