Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In Colors New Demo Promotion

It has been a long time since my last post as life has been a bit busy for me lately, but hopefully over the next couple of days I will find some time to craft and then share what I have created with you all here on my blog! I am hoping that when I collect the mail today at the post office that my order of new items will be there - that will definitely encourage me to stamp and create!

In the meantime I thought I would remind you of the great offer SU! have at the moment for New Demonstrators who join between now and 15 October - that is, to receive a FREE In Colors set along with the already reduced Starter Kit! There is no better time to join me and my Tassie Inkydinks than now! [Click on the image below to view the PDF flyer details]


So click on my earlier posts to check out additional details about this promotion or what it means to be a SU! Demonstrator and if you have any questions just contact me via email or phone.
Don't forget to pop back here on Friday when my latest Just Add Ink Design Team entry is revealed, here is a sneak peak - what will the challenge be?


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Mae, your card over at JAI is just lovely and almost serene.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails