Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #35 - A Theme Challenge!

Sorry I haven't posted anything recently but I was taken to hospital by ambulance late last week suffering from Labyrinthitis (an inflammation of the inner ear) which caused me severe vertigo and other unpleasant symptoms which I won't go into detail here. I was only released from hospital yesterday and still have some minor effects.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in to share with you my Design Team entry for the latest Just Add Ink challenge 'Just Add Sympathy'. We all need to make these type of cards at some stage and so it is nice to have some ideas of what to do, as we are often not in a really creative mood at that time.

Here is mine:

Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Inks: Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Accessories: Brayer, Eclipse Tape, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Ribbon, Button


I hope you enjoy looking and make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and check out the other great entries by the Design Team and those who have already participated in the challenge and then perhaps have a go yourself if you haven't already! Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I will be back soon with some other things to share when I can get creating again.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Oooh gosh, that sounds a bit serious Mae. Hope you're feeling better now. This is such a pretty card Mae, love the colours you've chosen.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This card is so serene and beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails