Friday, September 3, 2010

New Catalogue Launch 1

This morning I held my first catalogue launch and had 5 people in attendance and I am about to hold my second one in about 20 minutes! As you can see my kitchen area where I hold my classes is not very big (I usual limit attendance to 8 as a result) and so having the group split over two session seems to work well. As you can see below everyone was busy putting together the make and takes that I had prepared, complete with step-by-step instructions.


Everyone was very proud of their results and I am glad they all enjoyed themselves!

Below is a full picture of the 4 make and takes that they made (as I previously only included a sneak peak in an earlier post)...

A pillow box in Krumb Cake cardstock (previously known as Kraft), with Certainly Celery ribbon and a flower from the Vintage Vogue stamp set and leaves using the Two-step Bird Punch.


Two gift cards featuring the Cute by the Inch stamp set.

A Father's Day bookmark inspired by one from Bronwyn Eastley's blog.

And a vintage style card using the new stamp set Artistic Etchings and a new Designer Series Paper called Newsprint.

It was great sharing the excitement of the new catalogue with Angelene, Jill, Letitia, Melissa and Louise, and sharing some ideas and inspiration with them! Hi ladies, I am glad you got to come to my home during the day and to see our lovely water view which you miss when/if you come to my evening classes!

Better run now as the next group of ladies will be arriving!

2 comments:

Tania M. Gould said...

I absolutely LOVE that black and white Vintage card!!!!

Peachy Wessels said...

What fun projects! Very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails