Saturday, September 4, 2010

Swaps for Regionals in Launceston

If you are familiar with Stampin' Up events, then you would know that swaps are a big part of the fun. Many demonstrators create card fronts (or whole cards) and other items to swap between each other to provide inspiration and ideas for upcoming workshops, stamp camps, classes and other creative events.

As I am off to Regionals in Launceston today I thought I would share with you the swaps that I have taken with me. I made two designs and 12 of each, so I hope that is enough. The designs focussed on two of our new stamp sets in the new catalogue - Artistic Etchings and Friends Never Fade. I also used one of the new Designer Series Paper packs Greenhouse Gala.


Here is a close-up of each design:

Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Inks: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Pacific Point 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon Striped, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Inks: Baja Breeze, Versamark
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Soft Sky 3/8" Double Stitched Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive


If you would like to join in the fun of Stampin' Up! events and become a demonstrator yourself then click here to find out more or send me an email.

Thanks for visiting my blog and hopefully finding some inspiration for yourself.

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Gorgeous cards, Mae. Was happy to receive a piece of your art work!! It was hard to choose between the two!

Ann Wills said...

Really pretty Mae

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails