Thursday, October 28, 2010

Best Blog Friends Forever Award

Today I not only received the latest Stampin' Up! Impressions magazine (just for demonstrators - interested in becoming one then click here for more details) in the mail but I also received with it my complimentary copy of the soon-to-be-released Summer Mini Catalogue (which will run from 1 December 2010 - 31 March 2011)! This mini is filled from front to back with delicious new Stampin' Up! products! If you would like to receive your own personal copy as soon as it is released then send me an email today to be sure you are on my mailing list!

Then I also received this complementary blog award from a SU! friend, fellow blogger and fellow Just Add Ink Design Team member, Tania Gould:


Thanks Tania this was such a pleasure to receive today. I want to pass this on to the following 8 lovely ladies:

- Tania Gould (back at ya baby!)
- Delys Cram
- Bronwyn Eastley
- Claire Harrison
- Nicole Batchelor
- Gardenia Pepworth
- Danielle Daws
- Anne Brignall

I know many of these ladies have also received this award but that truly reflects what blogging friends these ladies are to me and others!

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh shucks, Mae! You're a sweetie!

sayed said...

Thanks! Your posts are very inspiring
www.hugeh.com
www.babycell.in

sayed said...

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. Keep it up.
www.hugeh.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails