Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack samples

I have been feeling rather tired lately and it has been hard to even motivate myself to craft, however, I did manage to get my make and takes organised for my upcoming stamp workshop on Sunday (tomorrow, started this post a couple of days ago!) and I also started putting together my samples for my upcoming Christmas Stamp-a-Stack (SAS). I started making some of these before my actual order of stock for my Christmas SAS arrived on Friday and so there are a few changes that will be made to those made on the actual day.

Here are the four designs that those attending my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack will be making, three of each design, so a total of 12 Christmas cards! I also have to acknowledge that these are not my original designs but I have CASED cards that I have seen in blog-land and always wanted to make, so I will aim to give credit to those who inspired these.

Dasher
(inspired by Roanne - sorry can't find the blog/image link)

Christmas Tree
(inspired by Teneale Williams - can't find the actual card again on her blog!)

Snow Swirled
(Inspired by Leonie Schroder - she embossed Silver on Night of Navy, I embossed White on Concord Crush)

Contempo Christmas
(Inspired by Nicole Derendorf - I enjoyed using my new Stampin' Glitter Fine Cosmo)

The two middle cards used my retired stock of White Organdy Ribbon but the actual SAS cards will have White Taffeta Ribbon.

I now just have to get myself organised and type up my step-by-step instruction sheet for each card as well as pre-cut all the required cardstock, ribbons, rhinestone embelishments etc. As well as make my individual gifts for each attendee. I hope those who will be coming enjoy making these cards as much as I have getting them prepared for the event.

My morning session is BOOKED OUT but I do have a few spaces left in the evening 7 pm session if anyone is in my area (southern Tasmania) and wants to email me for details or check out my post on my next monthly stamp class for more details on the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack!

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to the ladies who have inspired me to put ink to cardstock and for these great inspirational cards!

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These are all beautiful examples for a Christmas SAS. I'm hoping I'll get a night in before Christmas to do likewise! Thanks for the inspiration.

Patrice said...

Lovely stack of cards Mae. Considering I haven't done much to get myself organised for Christmas cards I may just be CASEing some of yours lol.

sayed said...

..I’m glad I stumbled across this blog!
www.hugeh.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails