Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Mail...

Last week I received in the mail (amongst the bills) a few small parcels from some of the Just Add Ink girls who were participating in a ribbon share --- a great way to get a sample of all the colours! Then I can order a full spool of the ribbon/s that I use the most without wasting too much money and having too much ribbon on hand --- but who can have too much ribbon!

What I was really excited to receive in one of these parcels was a sample of the beautiful scallop cards that Bronwyn has been making and displaying on her blog --- check them out here!

This is the one she sent me, they are so beautiful and I now need to get the scallop die so that I too can have a go at these, I already have that stamp set and have not yet put ink to it!

Sorry Bronwyn that my photography skills do not do this card justice! Thank you so much for sending this to me. Bronwyn also has an easy step-by-step tutorial on her blog here so you can have a go at making one yourself, have fun!

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

You're very welcome!!! Nothing wrong with your photography either, Mae. Isn't it great to have a variety of ribbon. Will have to do shares more often.

Patrice said...

Lucky you! How gorgeous are Bron's scallop easel cards.

sayed said...

Thanks.We hope you find something useful here.
www.hugeh.com
www.babycell.in

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails