Friday, October 29, 2010

JAI#41 - Just Add Birthday!


There is always someone needing to find inspiration to create a card or gift for someone's birthday so why not pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog this week and get some inspiration from the Design Team or the other entries that will flow in for this week's challenge --- to just add 'birthday'!

Here is my entry for this week, a gift box and matching card:

Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Tiny Tags
Cardstock/Paper: Poppy Parade textured cardstock, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die, Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Jewelry Tag Medium Punch, Two-Step Bird Extra Large Punch, Silver Brad, Basic Pearls, Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive

Inside the box I put some yummy chocolates and a couple of English Breakfast teabags for my friend to enjoy!


Here is a closeup of the flower centres which I embelished with the Basic Pearls...


I hope you can will join in with the challenge this week and make someone's birthday bright and happy!! Thanks for visiting my blog today.

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous, Mae - I love your colour choices.

Patrice said...

This is a lovely little ensemble Mae - they look so good together.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is such a gorgeous set - must get that box die!!! I love the colour combo - very striking! Have a great birthday weekend!!!!! Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Just a nice card to create the day before your own birthday. Have a great day my big sister.

suebayliss said...

Fantastic flowers love the colours and the pearls

KimB said...

Hi Mae,

these make a stunning birthday package. I love the colours you used and how you used Saffron as the base colour. The pearl detail on the flowers is a fabulous touch too :)
Kim

sayed said...

A great selection here. One day maybe ours will be as lovely
www.hugeh.com
www.babycell.in

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails