Friday, October 1, 2010

Just Add Ink #37

Last week's sketch challenge was a very popular one with lots of absolutely wonderful creations - so much inspiration - and so difficult to just pick the top 5!

This week Just Add Ink brings you another colour challenge and when I first saw it I immediately thought of my stamps in the Nature category of my SU! catalogue - this is the colour combo...

Here's my contribution using the Every Moment stamp set we received at SU! Regionals held in Launcestion recently...


Watercolouring is something I am still developing, I just don't seem to have the flair of others, including our very talented design team member Danielle Daws.

What I also like about SU! is the great Idea Book & Catalogue we have, which is full of wonderful projects and inspiration when the mojo is lacking! On page 72, where you will see this stamp set featured, you will see a card that I have taken elements from to create my own card.

Hop on over to Just Add Ink to check out the other fabulous creations made by some of the Design Team with this colour combo and while you are there have a go for yourself! Most of all have fun!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

I really love what you have done with these colours Mae-don't know if I am brave enough to give them a go!
but you have made a lovely card! TFS!

Karen said...

Very nice indeed Mae. Haven't had a play with this set since Regionals.

KimB said...

Hi Mae,
I totally agree the colours say nature don't they and I love your take on it! The torn edge gives a great effect and the vintage brad - ahhh so glad I have some headed my way!
Kim

inkeverywhere said...

Love it Mae. What a great layout. And I love the dragon fly in the corner too - great touch. Chantell x x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is inspiring, Mae! I must ink up my Every Moment Stamp Set and get those projects from Regionals done!

Melissa said...

A lovely card Mae, that set is definitely growing on me.

Joanne Jensen said...

This is a really nice layout. And I do love those antique brads (sigh) another thing to add to my wish list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails