Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sneak Peak!

I know I have been slack with updating my blog lately but things just seem to be taking my time in other directions at the moment and I keep forgetting to photograph items I have been making lately for other purposes before sending them on, I will try to remember!

Anyway here is a sneak peak of my Design Team entry that will be the next challenge released this Friday on the Just Add Ink blog...


If you haven't had the opportunity to play in the current challenge it is open until midnight tonight, you still have time! It is to raise awareness for breast cancer and so of course the challenge is to "Just Add Bling...and Pink!", something that fits the theme well.

Anyway, I am off to bed now as I am working 9 to 5 tomorrow and I have a stamp workshop with a group of lovely ladies tomorrow night - ~waving to you all~! We did 'kissing' at the last workshop so we are moving on to 'thumping' tomorrow, doesn't that sound interesting. If you want to know what this is really about, consider booking a stamp workshop with me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails