Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Z-Fold cards

Here is a picture of some Z-fold cards I made recently. These are so easy to make and you have no wastage from one sheet of A4 cardstock, which makes two unique cards. They fit comfortably in a DL size envelope which is good for postage costs as well.

I have made these previously and you can see a step-by-step tutorial here on an earlier post.

Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Cardstock/Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals

If you have made any of these cards I would love to see them, so please leave a comment on this post and include a link to your images. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

Patrice said...

These are lovely Mae, I'm off to read your tutorial now and make one of my own :o)

Liam said...

These are beautiful. Love the effect of the ds paper with the card. Just gorgeous.

Liam

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These look great. Thanks for the tutorial (bookmarked for a rainy day).

Tania M. Gould said...

I absolutely LOVE these Mae! Awesome shape!

Vikki Jo said...

Awesome Mae! I will have to try them right away! Thank you so much for the tutorial.. you simply rock!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails