Friday, November 19, 2010

2011 Desktop Calendars

Recently I needed to make some calendars for our J@Mpot market stall and decided on a desktop variety as we had already made some hanging calendars (sorry forgot to take a photo of those!) and these are what I created, I was pleased with the results...



These are easy to make and look so cute on a desk that I think I am going to make some of these as Christmas presents for friends and family! What I also like about them is that they fold down flat and can fit into a standard C6 size envelope, which means they are an ideal gift for posting to the mainland or overseas. It is always nice to make and give hand-made items that you have put something of yourself into and that someone can use and enjoy.

If you would like to book a workshop to learn how make one of these then contact me today!
(P.S. I may not get back to you though until after the weekend as we are having our family reunion and celebrating my father's 75th birthday, which is today---Happy Birthday Dad!---this weekend and I will busy playing with my nieces and nephews!).

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Hi Mae. LOVE this idea and may have to alter it slightly for some Chrissy gifts for some teachers or similar. I love the concept and Idea...you are very clever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails