Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bargain Bin!

To make way for new stamp sets and products (not that I really need more!) I am selling off some of my retired sets that I no longer want at reduced prices (does not include postage). All sets are already mounted on wood blocks. I will mark items as 'SOLD' when they are taken.

Hostess Sets
  • Echoes of Kindness - $20 SOLD
  • For a Friend - $15 SOLD
  • From the Garden - $17 (rarely used) SOLD
  • Infinite Goodness - $18 SOLD
  • Oh, So Lovely - $15 (rarely used) SOLD
  • So Many Sayings - $18 SOLD
  • Spring Solitude - $12 SOLD
  • Springtime Stems - $8
  • Wee Watercolors - $5
Sale-a-Bration Sets
  • Botanical Blooms - $10 (not used)
  • Delight in Life - $10
  • Good Neighbors - $10 (rarely used) SOLD
Catalogue Sets
  • Be Happy - $24
  • Beyond the Basics - $14
  • Embrace Life - $27 SOLD
  • Greetings Galore - $35
  • Holiday Spirit - $24
  • Looks Like Spring - $35 (I have the matching 3-flower punch if interested)
  • One of a Kind - $15
  • Sage Advice - $29
  • Say It with Scallops - $19
  • Scribble This - $36 SOLD
  • Seeing Spots - $18 SOLD
  • Simple Sketches - $36
Background Stamps
  • Word by Word - $20 SOLD

Postage will be:
  • 500g and under - $6
  • 3kg and under - $10

To purchase any of these sets, please contact me today and let me know which ones you’re interested in and your method of payment. Payment can be made by Paypal or direct bank deposit, or if you are local to Dodges Ferry (Hobart) and would like to collect them from me, cash is also acceptable.

I will also try to update this post with photos of each set as I get the time so you can see their condition.

Happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails