Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CASE Study #13

Over on CASE Study Challenge Blog the idea behind their challenges is to get inspired by some of the most talented paper crafters in the industry. They feature a new Guest Designer (Muse) every month, and show you how this person inspires them and then they want us to do just the same! So today I decided that I would join in and do just that!

They've got a brand new Muse - the talented Heather Pulvirenti and this is the card that I created based on her first inspiration card for the month...

Stamps: Well Scripted
Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake, Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP, Soft Suede, Real Red
Inks: Soft Suede
Accessories: Two-Step Bird Extra Large Punch, Two-Step Owl Extra Large Punch, Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensions, adhesive

I just love that cute owl punch and I was happy to use my new stamp set Well Scripted that I received in my preorder from the upcoming SU! Summer Mini Catalogue!

I loved the simplicity of Heather's inspiration card and had fun making this card, why don't you join in the fun and check out the CASE Study blog!

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

Eeeeeep! This is just TOO CUTE! Love it! :)

Marion said...

This is really really cute! Love your card!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a gorgeous little guy! I've only used my owl punch once!! Must get him 'punching' again.

Tania M. Gould said...

Love it - that paper is PERFECT - turns it into a Christmasy card a bit doesnt it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails