Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thank You cards...

I needed to make a few Thank You cards today and these are what I came up with...

Not sure that the colour of this pink ribbon is really right for this card, but I was actually playing around with tying "perfect" bows, as inspired by the talented Danielle Daws who referred me to a couple of video links via her blog.

This Soft Suede one is the one I like the best, which one do you prefer?

All the cards above allowed me to experiment with tying different types of bows and also was a way for me to use up card front panels that I had previously stamped or experimented with various techniques but had not made up into cards. I often think I should just use up bits and pieces that I have laying around instead of ordering more SU! product - but who can resist when there are so many new things always coming out - I did my preorder from the SU! Summer Mini Catalogue earlier this week and can't wait for it to arrive so I can play with some new things - sorry can't let the cat out of the bag just yet!

Maybe in the next few weeks you might see some projects here using some of those new products when they eventually arrive!

6 comments:

sayed said...

Thanks for this information, I am new here so hi to you all
www.hugeh.com
www.babycell.in

Danielle Daws said...

Your bows look FABULOUS, Mae! I love the middle card, it's divine!

Vikki Jo said...

Oh Mae, these are all so pretty. If I had to pick just one it would be the first one. The ribbon is alright on it! Love the bow. I too struggle with them.
Off to try that Z Fold again! LOL Thank you!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the medallion one the best of all the fab 3. XX

Patrice said...

Gorgeous bows Mae. Love your cards!

Tania M. Gould said...

Oooo Mae - that Medallion one is GORGEOUS! Love them all tho!
BTW seems u have the same "friend" as I do! "sayed"???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails